Whether you're loyal to a certain brew-style, or want to broaden your palate - our Beer Fest has something for everyone! Join us for our must-attend, 2-day event featuring sampling of over 100 brews and delicious eats! Plus, enjoy live music, scenic lift rides, support our talented crafters & artisan vendors, and take-in our breathtaking view of the Pocono Mountains while you eat, drink and be merry!
This year’s event will be held at the base of the mountain at the Valley Lodge! The venue is larger and can accommodate more people. New this year, scenic lift rides will be running, you can see what it's like to ride the chair lift and check out the views at the top of PA's Highest Vertical at 1082 feet!
- Friday, August 24th, 6pm-10pm
- Beer Fest Preview Night (featuring all the same beers, however guests can expect less vendors and less brewery reps in attendance compared to Saturday)
- Live Music from 6pm-10pm - Goodman Fiske
- Saturday, August 25th, 12pm-4pm
- Live Music from 12pm-4pm – M80
- Please Note-
- All patrons will be ID’d at entrance. No exceptions.
- No coolers, outside food, or pets allowed.
- This event is rain or shine. No refunds will be issued
- Blankets and chairs are welcome and encouraged
- Cost does not include food.
- This event is for ages 21+. No children or infants will be allowed in the venue.